• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Where's the spot ???

sw33ty

Warren Scout
Silly Q:oops:but where's the spot ona bun that they love to be stroked or tickled ? It's just i'm not sure with our Poppy as she has'nt had much to do with humans before we recued her:(she'll stand a few strokes but then she's off:lol::lol:When it comes to dogs I can kill their back ends within seconds ie their legs just give way or can have their heads twisting all over the place:lol::lol:

Misty loves it when you put your fingers each side of her jaw and rub, she will sit there for literally hourssssss!!!! Also her chin :love:

sorrel likes to be rubbed along the top of her head between her eyes, or very gently in the softy bit on the back of her neck, or to be massaged on her shoulders. theyre all different though :)

Most like being stroked on the top of their nose/between their eyes. Nose rubs have Fidget incapacitated for hours :lol:.

alot of buns are differant, biggles loves rubs all over and a good back scratch, my partner loves to lie on the floor with him and gentle rub either side of ears down his jaw he will lie there for ageeeeeeeeeeees and when he more away from bigs he just sits there in a relaxed state all sleepy, whereas linus just likes nose rubs and a gentle rub along his side but only if im curled round him so my arm is across his eye weird one i think its a security thing

one finger in circles just above the nose :love::love:

also, thumb on the inside of the ear, fingers on the outside and rub away, Carlton grooms the air! :lol:

one finger in circles just above the nose :love::love:

also, thumb on the inside of the ear, fingers on the outside and rub away, Carlton grooms the air! :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:biggles does that if he can't get his head round to wash my hand failing that its the floor, the cushion, the,,,,,,:roll::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:biggles does that if he can't get his head round to wash my hand failing that its the floor, the cushion, the,,,,,,:roll::lol:

:lol::lol::lol: if he settled on the floor, he groom the carpet but if he's sitting up there's nothing to get at, it cracks me up so much! funny bunnies! :love:

Mine all love their ears pulled! not hard, just pulled up in the air and stoked softly!! When rabbits are enjoying something they will very gently grind their teeth.

Calel -right on the end of his nose (near his biter:lol:)
Treacle - behind her head
Kendra, Rosie, Polly, Alistair,Cracker - nose rubs
Missy, Flint, Alfie - full body cuddles:lol:

The rest are kind of "get the h*ll away from me! What are you doing??!!":lol:

thanks for that:love::love::love: I shall give it a go if Poppy will sit still long enough & see what she likes:roll: Thanks again as hopefully I will end up with a happy bunny:D

Back