• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help rex rabbits wanted in PLYMOUTH

Can anyone help! We have been looking for a while for rex rabbits in plymouth
Does anyone know of any breeders in devon or cornwall that can help.:D

I have a rex but he's mine *evil laugh* plus he has no bits :lol:

Please dont breed :? :(

Edit: where abouts in plymouth are you from?

Hiya, although we do have some breeders here it is primarily a rescue forum, so you might not get a big response. I'd try contacting the BRC for a breeder near you. :)

I don't think he said specifically he was going to breed them, he was just looking for breeders to get rex rabbits from.

Have you tried the woodside animal trust? They have tonnes of rabbits, might have some rexs in :)

help rex rabbits wanted in plymouth.

Hi guys thanks for replying so fast. We are in Efford Plymouth, for the person that asked. We have a grey rex and indoor cage for free fro someone in the local paper. I was looking for breeders in the area so i could contact them to see if they have any forsale. We would love a light Tan rex they are lovely

Its a shame you want them to breed and not as pets, i have a beautiful orange rex male with his equally as stunning english spot X wife looking for their own special PET home

Have you realised that rex rabbits are prone to quite a few hereditory problems
Sore hocks,bloat problems etc? My blue rex has had nothing but problems,id think twice if i were you

Its a shame you want them to breed and not as pets, i have a beautiful orange rex male with his equally as stunning english spot X wife looking for their own special PET home

Don't want to be a spoil sport but I agree :roll:

Of course I would love to breed rabbits, I love em - but I would never bring myself to do it as there are so many beautiful bunnies waiting for homes and it's a huge commitment and expediture.

im afraid i have to agree with everyone else too on this, i started fostering mainly due to the major influx of dumped buns half of us have, i wanted to breed biggles at first, but ive had him done, to be honest they are most likely to live longer as well due to the female getting prone to cervix cancer(?) you have to be sooooooo carefull to whom you sell buns too, never sell to kids as a lot (not all) of the time, the novelty will wear off and the parents will end up with looking after them

Back