• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nice greengrocer...

CarmenCole

Mama Doe
Hi,

If there's anyone on here that lives in/around Stourbridge in the Midlands, have you tried the veggies at 19 Gales in town? I've been going there for a month or so now, they are really friendly ladies, and always ask how the bunnies are doing.

This morning I went in and they had a bag full of unsaleable stuff for me! Like the carrot tops from carrots that had gone manky, and the broken off leaves from the outside of the spring greens (my four love them sooo much!).

So nearly the whole of this morning's breakfast was free! :D:D:D:D

Carmen

That's so lovely, but I bet you'd only get that from a small non-chain grocers. Bet they'd tell you to sling your hook in Tesco.

Although I have to say, my mum often picks up spare leaves etc in Lidl and they always let her have them for 'my daughter's bunnies'. Probably because they think she's a dotty old bird.

Good for your grocers!!!

I buy mine from the big car boot sale on Sunday's. The man said 'it's cheaper than Tesco':lol:He gve me 3 spring greens for £1:D

Back