• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

1 bun and 2 kittens dumped in a road

karen354

Warren Veteran
I hate some people so much! :evil: some evil :censored: dumped 1 bunny and 2 kittens in a middle of a main road early hours this morning :cry: one of the kittens was killed and the other kitten and rabbit survived.. By all accounts the rabbits is in a right mess :( :cry:
It was in our local paper tonight the bun and kitten have both gone to a rescue.
R.I.P little kitty :cry:

OMG how awful! No need at all, at least in a box outside the vets it's a bit safer, but in a damn road!!!! :censored:

Why oh why oh why do peeps do these things:shock: they could have easily put an add free to a good home or took them to a rescue etc it's pure:censored:murder. It's peeps like this I would happily like to drive my 2 tonne 4x4 over very slowly to see how they:censored:like it:evil::evil::evil::evil:

:evil::evil:OMG that is just terrible!! I hate sharing this world with :censored:'s like that!! :evil::evil::evil: I would gleefully strangle them if I got my hands on them! :censored::evil::censored: Hope the surviving kitten & bun are ok, sleep tight little kitten who didn't make it xx

Back