• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

sad... just had a knock at the door...

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
it was a middle aged man ...

says his bun will be put to sleep tomorrow due to ongoing health probs...do we want two big pens ...

he looked gutted poor fella ... i watched him walk down the path and he gave such a big sigh ...

its made me cry ... :(:(

:( My first thought was wondering if it was a cry for help from an expert as he hasn't actually had him put down yet....

:( My first thought was wondering if it was a cry for help from an expert as he hasn't actually had him put down yet....

he only lives around the corner ..i know his face ...but cant think of his name...i think he picks up children at the school i pick up from ...he is going to pts on vets advice ...bun has been poorly a while . :(

oh poor guy!!
another bunny would make him feel so much better....you could ask him if you want another bunny and see what he says...:cry:

Brought my new bunnies home last night!!

Last night we picked up Angel and Stardust from the RSPCA fosterer. Their cage is fantastic, its like a little bunny palace! They seem really happy. The cats and them are getting along fine, in fact they are both dozing off around 2 foot from each other so there is no tension there! I have the doors of the cage open so they can come out but they have chosen to stay inside the cage. My only concern is that Stardust has been inside their little cabin all day so far, I saw him for a second so I know he's healthy he just seems to be very insular and I want him to feel at home here. I know its early days but do you have any advice?

SO SORRY

I dont know what happened I thought I was posting a new thread but my post seems to have gone on to this one??? SO SORRY.

Don't worry:). I'm sure one of the mods will move it for you. I wouldn't be concerned about Angel and Straburst's reluctance to come out from the safety of their cage, as everything's very new for them and they'll probably take a few days to get used to the new sounds and scents. However, are you sure they are happy about the presence of the cat as That could be another reason. They may not be accustomed to cats and could well be quite nervous about it. Is there any way you can kep the cat out of sight from them for a day or two?

Back