• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dumped bunny outside vets !

Steph

Warren Veteran
I had a call this morning about a bunny who was dumped outside our vets sometime in the night :evil: left in a cardboard box ! They rang me as Im down as Underhill Rabbit Rescue as I foster and do the buns my side for Tree. I obviously rang Tree and asked her if it was ok for us to take in the said bunster and of course she said yes :)

She is a lovely girl, blue in colour and friendly :love: Poor thing is pertrified right now though :cry: Atleast she is safe, warm, has food and hay and not sat outside a vets in a cardboard box :evil: I will get piccies when she has settled in :D I have called her Robyn as she was Dumped on the Robin Hood Island :cry:

Poor girl. What a relief she was still safe by morning! How gutless. If I had to give up my bunnies I'd want to know they were safe, not be left guessing. Pictures?

Ill take some piccies when she has settled in .... she is very scared right now :cry: Ill give her some peace :) :love:

Yet another to add to the list, so many being dumped at the moment. AT least this one was contained in a box and left at the vet rather than just let out of the garden :roll:

Ill take some piccies when she has settled in .... she is very scared right now :cry: Ill give her some peace :) :love:

Ooooo yes sorry for being an eager beaver. Hope she settles down soon. I'm sure she'll realise she is safe soon. Poor little mite x

Poor wee mite.

Can't wait to see her when she's settled. I love blue bunnies.

Whatever possesses people to just dump bunnies. How hard can it be to make a phone call?

little consolation I know, but at least she was dumped where someone would find her unlike my Bella who was dumped in a field in the middle of no-where

glad she is with you Steph,tell her about your wild night out to make her laugh,it is so sad,why would someone leave her?:cry:

Poor little thing, at least she is in a safe place now.
Not defending them, but at least if you're going to dump an animal, outside a vets is the best place to do it I suppose.

Back