• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Weight Watchers Stumpy

That sounds fine Jackie.Please stop worrying so much about Stumpie he looks fine in all the piccs you post

Jackie I was the same as you when I first got Amber. You are doing a great job. If you have any worries please feel free to pm me. As yoi know I have Amber and she is Stumpy bums role model :roll::lol:

Jackie that sounds brilliant hun. Oh my I love my Stumpy piccies fix :love: :love: Lottie has a thing for Stumpy :love: :love:

I have no idea what weight he should be - all i know is he is a gorgeous boy!

If he carries on you may have to change his name from Stumpy to Dumpy.

Yeah they should ideally be 4.(something) kg, but when i first got Ghostie she was 2.2kg and now she's 3.10kg :)
You're doing a good job.

I have been told off by Stumpys previous owner and by hubby for getting my magic scales out every 2 mins and weighing him so they have been taken off me

I'm weighing Ghostie every day and now her rapid weight gain is calming down she putting on 1oz-3oz every day!

Back