• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO:Chole and Vickie (and anyone else interested lol) Sally video.

Milo+Fizz

Mama Doe
I got a short video of Sally in the garden today. She had been doing mad binkys for ages so when I finally decided to get my camera out she stopped :roll:. Did get a mad run for you though. She does look like somethings scared her at first but you can see the way she runs back out this isnt the case:D And please excuse her dirty feet, we have just taken some bushes down so they can be let straight into the garden and havent turfed it yet and she loves to run though the dirt.:lol:

Last edited:
What a lovely surprise. Sally looks well and truly happy, I'm so pleased she has settled. Thank you - seeing her has cheered me up :D:D

Gald its cheered you up:D.She is a star. Shes such a happy girl and loves the garden, (even though it looks a mess at the moment) and can eat for England :lol:. She is getting on great with Roo and im really happy how things have worked out. You are more than wecome to pop in to see her if your ever near or passing. Will add more videos now ive worked out how to do them.:love::love:

Last edited:
Awwww - :love: :love: :love:

:wave: Hiya Sally!! She is lovin' it!!! I like the way Roo just ignores all her madness and carries on eating!! :lol: :lol:

Thanks everyone. Roo plays with her about 50% of the time and the rest he justs eats. She cant stay still as long as him:lol:.

Back