• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Waterlooville to Bolton for Caramel

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
Can we organise a bunny run in a few weeks time (after end of July) to get Caramel (touie's bun)
to me.
If possible their is Caramels hutch and run which is 6ft which could come with her if anybody as got that sort of space if not it isn't a problem as the most important is my new addition:D

If it helps I can get Caramel to anywhere around the North M25 as my boyfriend lives in Essex but I can't fit the hutch/ run in my mini :(

Hi I am going up to Warwick on the 5th August. Could pick her up on the 4th, she could stay over night here and could maybe meet someone at warwick services on the M40 sometime mid morning?? Hope that helps:D
xx

Forgot to say we couldn't fit the hutch in as we have the kids with us :(. Sorry, and we are in Andover.
x

I can have a word with Snowy as she is in Warwick and will be coming over to me in a couple of weeks.

aww yay! i am soooooo pleased for caramel iv looked at her many a time and wished i could help so happy she has a new home :)

Wiggie that would be great if you could cos Snowy is coming to me around then, so it would tie in perfectly:D

No problem:D We've been to Touie's before as she very kindly gave us a hutch & run a while back so that's no problem (might need reminding of address though:roll:). Will pm you my number. If Snowies house is ok to find can deliver caramel to her door. Should make it a bit easier. Glad to be of help and really pleased that Caramel has found a new home:D.
x

OK with me, I just do as I am told:shock::shock::lol::lol::lol:

Let me know whenever!

just returned from two weeks in the sun...nice to see nothings changed round here whilst i'm away with kayj and your mass collection of big bunsters!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Back