• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Big Boy Percy's First Day At Ours......

The Duchess

Wise Old Thumper
Percy has had a bit of an explore today in the communal run (always supervised just in case you were worried!)

Thought you might like to see.

He managed one binky! Wasn't quick enough with the camera though....

IMG_1349.jpg

IMG_1360.jpg

IMG_1372.jpg

IMG_1367.jpg

Awwww, he is such a sweetie. My foster run isn't really suitable for giants, and when he binkied, he almost hit the "roof". :lol: He looks so funny when he binkies, anyway. I have put the foster hutch along the side of the house now and the bunnies can run around there with enough space for binkies.

Awwww, he is such a sweetie. My foster run isn't really suitable for giants, and when he binkied, he almost hit the "roof". :lol: He looks so funny when he binkies, anyway. I have put the foster hutch along the side of the house now and the bunnies can run around there with enough space for binkies.

How could noone have fallen in love with him and snapped him up? My OH has now caved in and has agreed to adopt him if he bonds with our Sally. Hooray!
I can see why you loved having him at yours.

I wish I had a video camera (far too hi tech for us) so that I could catch just one binky.

Our run seems to have grown over the last few months. we started off with a few panels and they seem to be multiplying just so we can see the bunnies running round and round. Our garden is not at all secure and would be a nightmare if a bun went on the rampage.:D

The only reason why I gave Percy back to Donna, was that we had some badgers that came into the neighbour's garden and had their arguments there. And poor Percy got really stressed about that and thumped all night. And he can thump quite loudly. :shock::lol: As my foster hutch was on top of a table at that time, and he always pushed all the sound dampening straw in one corner, it was just too loud. He managed to wake up my son, who usually sleeps through almost anything. So I thought it would be less stressful for all of us, if Percy went back to Donna.

Oh I am sorry, well kind of, because it means we get to cuddle him for a bit - well hopefully for quite a bit.

Back