• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lets not forget Elliot & Smudge

Chipmunk_K

Mama Doe
I thought you all (or those who have been following Tilly Tink, and Puddles stories) might like to meet Elliot and Smudge (Elliot is litter mate to tilly and tink and smudge litter mate to Puddle.) Elliot was first Ella when he first came in though after a day or two I had my suspicions, which were confirmed by the vet a few days after that. With Puddle Tilly and Tinkers all having babies, and being so young, poor elliot and smudge get forgot a bit, but they came from just the same nasty place.... Elliot was in with mum dad tilly and tinkerbell, and a new litter mum had had, but decided to kill because the hutch was tiny, and over crowded! And smudge was kept in a tiny rat cage with Puddle which I wouldn't even deem big enough to use as a carry cage!!

Anyway due to the lack of space for his first 3-4 months of life, Elliot is bow legged though amazingly I have started to see an improvement (hurrah) also when he first arrvied he was literally half yellow, he was in such a disgusting state, though now he is almost fully black and white again now! He is ever so cute and quirky. He almost found at home but lost it when we confirmed he was a boy. He will sit in the rain for ages, despite have plenty of shelter! He pulls such funny faces, and is still only a tiny dot, smaller then both Tilly and Tinkerbell!!

Smudge is doiing really well to, we were worried she may be preggers like all the other girls, but she hasn't had a litter, she has also gone on reserve which is great (i haven't checked but i think she is still on reserve) I know she is ever so friendly and lovely, though I don't know as much details, as she got moved to another foster lady, though I still visit when I get the chance!!

Anyway here are some piccies of Elliot and Smudge, I think they are missing out on all the attention Tilly, Tinks, and Puddle keep getting!!

Elliot....

Ella6.jpg

Ella7.jpg

Ella3.jpg

and smudge...

Smudge6.jpg

Smudge3.jpg

Smudge4.jpg

Last edited:
Smudge is now reserved to go to a new home, so that just leaves Elliot and Puddle (well plus 20 od other but you know what I mean) :lol:

Hi :wave:

I'm currently fostering Puddle and her babies and Smudge.

Smudge came in for a few days after she was spayed 2 weeks ago, but she seemed to like it so much she has stayed as a house bunny.

Smudge001.jpg

babies31days037.jpg

Someone's going to fall for Elliott in a big way very soon! His is just gorgeous, like all his sisters.

He's just got the sweetest face :love::love:

*I think I can hear a voice in the distance now saying, "Oh my god, look at him! I've just GOT to have him*

Hi Vicky :wave: I love the picture of Smudge on the window ledge :lol::lol:

Maybe you can start a thread on the ickle babies too?

*I think I can hear a voice in the distance now saying, "Oh my god, look at him! I've just GOT to have him*

Seriously the same voice I hear every time I look at Willow LOL :lol::lol:

Even went to the garden center today to buy a load of straw for my buns, and they had a baby bunny in that looked exactly like her/him, and I was like OH NO it's a sign!!! Even my mum admitted it was weird!

voice gets louder... bank still empty :(

Just bumping this so that the 'night shift' has chance to fall in love with the lovely Elliot who is in the care of Walsall RSPCA and looking for someone to love him -
Just look at that gorgeous face:love::love:

Oh my, Elliot is quite possibly one of the cutest, most handsome, sweet faced little bunnies I've ever seen!!! :shock: :love:

They look so well and happy :D And gorgeous piccies :thumb:

babies31days037.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Oh this pic is fab!!!! :lol::lol::lol: Do you think they'll notice me staying if I blend in with the ornaments!?!?! :lol::lol::lol:

Seriously the same voice I hear every time I look at Willow LOL :lol::lol:

Even went to the garden center today to buy a load of straw for my buns, and they had a baby bunny in that looked exactly like her/him, and I was like OH NO it's a sign!!! Even my mum admitted it was weird!

voice gets louder... bank still empty :(

Oh the lovely Willow :love: I'm not surprised you're smitten.

I love Elliot - I'm after him, but sadly I'm not allowed anymore!! I'd bond him with Liquorice & Moo if I could. He's divine!!!! :love: :love:

Last edited:
Smudge went to her new home about half hour ago and I miss her already. But she has gone to live with a lovely couple and her new husbun.

Vicky

Back