• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Insurance quote

Tabbymilly

New Kit
I've just had a quote to insure my 6 rabbits from petplan for £50 per month, what do you think?? None of my bunnies have had any health problems in the past even my 12yr old bunny (who they won't insure) they will give me one month free - yipee!! Advice needed please

Not a bad price for 6 rabbits in my opinion, is it a whole life policy? As in, does it cover any illness for life, or just the first year/first x amount of money? What will your excess be?

That's about the standard price for petplan. I think my two are £9 each with the multi pet discount.

The terms and conditions are pretty good on petplan but you should definately check them out.

Make sure you get regular dental checks done so that they are covered for dental problems too

That's about what I pay for my six with Petplan. If you insure them online as opposed to over the phone you will get two months free insurance as opposed to one.

Back