• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Foster Buns From ARC

The Duchess

Wise Old Thumper
Thought you might like to meet two sweet little bunnies who came to stay with us for while last night.

Meet Cosmo

IMG_1339.jpg

and Fiver

IMG_1338.jpg

IMG_1346.jpg

Cute huh!

:lol: I named a few bunnies last time I was over to take photos. With so many bunnies coming through ARC, Donna must run out of names sometimes. :)

It's hard isn't, choosing something that doesn't remind you of something or someone - especially if you didn't like them!:lol::lol:

donna let me choose the name of my last lot of foster buns, i never realised toffee was such a popular name, but when you look at toffee it just suits him. and humbugs as i thought id follow the sweet thing and hes a lil bit of a grump :lol: linus was the one my vet thought was weird i mean what wrong with that, he came in i get him a towel to snuggle up to and he was shy, reminded me of the snoopy charater :lol: i love the name fiver sometime you can just look at a bun and one pops up instantly in your head definatly looks like a fiver i do love that name for greys too much of a watership down fan me, they are loverly i got 2 foster ones coming later from donna as well, i dont know if they have been named yet though, but im not letting my son do it he wanted to call humbug fluffy how original :lol: bless him

hang on stay with you for while does that mean you havent got them now? i wonder if im fostering them then ?

Last edited:
As long as he doesn't choose Muffy and Winky, as suggested on that other thread last night. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:winky oh my god my son would die with laughter on that one luckly hes not to wised up yet on the muffy part
:shock::lol:

i love the name fiver sometime you can just look at a bun and one pops up instantly in your head definatly looks like a fiver i do love that name for greys too much of a watership down fan me
thing is I have never read watership down and had no idea about this until my OH told me
hang on stay with you for while does that mean you havent got them now? i wonder if im fostering them then ?
These two guys are with us now but there are some really lovely bunnies that I met last night that didn't have names. You'll have to tell us who you get. I could have smuggled them all out under my coat except I wasn't wearing one.

thing is I have never read watership down and had no idea about this until my OH told me These two guys are with us now but there are some really lovely bunnies that I met last night that didn't have names. You'll have to tell us who you get. I could have smuggled them all out under my coat except I wasn't wearing one.

i might be wearing a really big coat when i go to pick up caroline next week "whistles " tia and mia are there do youthin they will notice,

i think donna said 2 white boys im having, hopefully get them tonight, just have to find my camera and delete the memory its full of buns piccies:roll:

i think donna said 2 white boys im having, hopefully get them tonight, just have to find my camera and delete the memory its full of buns piccies:roll:

That'll be two wee mights that are the same colouration as Cosmo then I think. They were all totally scrummy I have to say.:D

That'll be two wee mights that are the same colouration as Cosmo then I think. They were all totally scrummy I have to say.:D

oooooooooooooooooo i cant wait i love getting buns, not really a good thing to say considering they are homeless, :oops: poor mites, to think in two weeks time i will have 8 altogether :shock: i only had one bun 4 months ago, was donnas fault she did say one more hutch would look good in my huge garden :lol::lol: so i will have 4 of my own (provided the prospective wives like there propective husbuns :?)and 4 foster,

oooooooooooooooooo i cant wait i love getting buns, not really a good thing to say considering they are homeless, :oops: poor mites, to think in two weeks time i will have 8 altogether :shock: i only had one bun 4 months ago, was donnas fault she did say one more hutch would look good in my huge garden :lol::lol: so i will have 4 of my own (provided the prospective wives like there propective husbuns :?)and 4 foster,

Hoorah!

Hope they all bond nicely and then we can see pictures!

Back