• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Marley with no name - a story

aww that story made me cry.... made me think of my new rescue buns and all they went through, and my two babies, and how much I love them!! Thanks for sharing!!

i thought alot about that story when i put my pair into boarding :cry::cry::cry:

never want em to feel like marley

such a fantastic story SJ, had me in tears ,you have a real talent. Have you now found someone to publish it?
Sallyx

Im in the middle of writing a similar story, and im planning to put the two together in a 2 story book, and then go to one of those websites where u can get your own book printed, and hopefully sell them to raise some money

:)

if people would purchase one that is lol

oh my word, im such a sap n just cried at my own story!

lol i hadnt read it since last year n forgot the ending lol!

:oops::oops::oops:

id love it if somebody could do some illustrations?

and does anybody know where i can get it made the cheapest?x

Thea is for that job I'm ok at it but I'm not as well with rabbits as I am horses anyway I live in the US so it would be hard to get them too you :lol: unless you wanted me to e-mail them to you or something like that

Id love thea to do them, but i dont know if she has the time :?

would only need to be little drawings :)

its not good enough to be published or anything but nice for us lot to read x

I think it's a lovely idea. I'm not gonna read it if it's gonna make me cry. :p :lol: I'll have to come back later. ;)
I tried to make a story section on my site, but it only has one silly one from me at the moment, so if you ever write another story I'd love to use it. :) Or if you want to let me put a teaser on. :lol:

Back