• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm feeling teeeerrible.. :(

Oompa-Loompa

Warren Veteran
..because I just put Boris back in his cage for the night..and the cage is a simple Nero one or whatever it's called,it's tiny and he hates being in there during the night,I always need to put in loads of cardboard stuff to keep him occupied. :( And as I left the kitchen he looked at me with those big brown eyes..I just hope he's not feeling lonely and abandoned down there. :cry:

..because I just put Boris back in his cage for the night..and the cage is a simple Nero one or whatever it's called,it's tiny and he hates being in there during the night,I always need to put in loads of cardboard stuff to keep him occupied. :( And as I left the kitchen he looked at me with those big brown eyes..I just hope he's not feeling lonely and abandoned down there. :cry:

A Nero 1? Is there such a thing? Nero 2 is the smallest we stock and that's teeny tiny for 1 piggie at a push.

No I bet it's a two..or wait how many different sizes are there? Either way it's tiny.:cry:

Last edited:
Did some research and it's a Nero 3 one actually. He usually has the guest room but we had to move him temporarily because it got too warm up there. So we are currently keeping him in the kitchen where there is no door to keep him out of the living room at night. So we have to put him into the cage.

Could you fit a baby gate to the kitchen door? I had one in my kitchen, and it just had bits that stuck out with a pad on the end that you adjusted to make a snug fit with the door frame. I think I got mine from Argos for about £20. I don't know if you usually keep the guest room door shut but you might be able to use the baby gate as an alternative to the door there to allow the in to circulate & keep the heat down.
Edited to adfd - this one was like mine http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Produ...t_9556510|Safety+gates+and+guards|9556533.htm Smudge (dwarf lop) never got her head through the gaps or jumped over it

Last edited:
Oh yeah,of course..a baby gate,how come I never thought about that..:? I don't know if it's possible to have one in the kitchen,but in the guestroom maybe..that would be just perfect. And it would certainly make me feel better about leaving him alone.:oops:

Back