• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I dont get it

Do you feed them at a particular time on a night? give them any veg etc on an evening?

What are they doing before she attacks him?

That will be why :)

Are they able to see the guinea pig?

I'm looking after my cousins rabbits at the moment and I have put their hutch within a 12ft run. Reason being because I have to cover all of the sides with blankets because if they so much as see my rabbits out in the garden they start to fight.

Well Kiki always jumps on the flower bed when I'm not in her area or watching her - she waits for me to go then does it :lol: she knows it's naughty

Some rabbits display referred aggression if they so much as see/smell another rabbit/guinea pig etc. Obviously your two are newly bonded so it might settle down after a while, but for the most part I would be cautious about taking the piggy anywhere that Ghost can see. x

I reckon she knows it's naughty and does it when you're not in the immediate area? My buns are a bit cheeky like this and I catch them in the flowerbed when I come back from the shed :lol:

Aww i love kiki and hiro.
i asked the builders if she was doing it and they said yeah but she does'nt stop when i come, also i found the water bowl over turned, and their food, and also all their bottles had fallen down, hay all piles where'd they been racing around.. G chasing and T trying to get away.. she's getting spayed soon.. still need to build her up a bit

Aww i love kiki and hiro.
i asked the builders if she was doing it and they said yeah but she does'nt stop when i come, also i found the water bowl over turned, and their food, and also all their bottles had fallen down, hay all piles where'd they been racing around.. G chasing and T trying to get away.. she's getting spayed soon.. still need to build her up a bit

Thanks hon :D Ghostie is especially a cutiepie! :love:
Does she start doing it more when you're away and when you come back you find out? I have to always run and pick Kiki out of the flowerbed - totally unaware that I've come back :lol:

Hopefully she chills out a bit when she's done :)

Back