PDA

View Full Version : I dont get it

*Spider*
16-07-2008, 10:07 PM
Why does Ghostie keep trying to attack Toffee at the same time every night?

*Spider*
16-07-2008, 10:15 PM
Someone please?

charlie82
16-07-2008, 10:15 PM
Do you feed them at a particular time on a night? give them any veg etc on an evening?

What are they doing before she attacks him?

*Spider*
16-07-2008, 10:24 PM
It's usually when i'm bringing the guinea pig in :?

charlie82
16-07-2008, 10:38 PM
That will be why :)

Are they able to see the guinea pig?

I'm looking after my cousins rabbits at the moment and I have put their hutch within a 12ft run. Reason being because I have to cover all of the sides with blankets because if they so much as see my rabbits out in the garden they start to fight.

*Spider*
16-07-2008, 10:46 PM
I suppose they can... why would that make her wnat to kill her husbun.. she loves him :?

AnnaDelie
16-07-2008, 10:54 PM
Well Kiki always jumps on the flower bed when I'm not in her area or watching her - she waits for me to go then does it :lol: she knows it's naughty

charlie82
16-07-2008, 11:03 PM
Some rabbits display referred aggression if they so much as see/smell another rabbit/guinea pig etc. Obviously your two are newly bonded so it might settle down after a while, but for the most part I would be cautious about taking the piggy anywhere that Ghost can see. x

*Spider*
17-07-2008, 07:33 PM
She was diong it today when the guinea pig was no where near her.

AnnaDelie
17-07-2008, 07:38 PM
I reckon she knows it's naughty and does it when you're not in the immediate area? My buns are a bit cheeky like this and I catch them in the flowerbed when I come back from the shed :lol:

*Spider*
17-07-2008, 07:41 PM
Aww i love kiki and hiro.
i asked the builders if she was doing it and they said yeah but she does'nt stop when i come, also i found the water bowl over turned, and their food, and also all their bottles had fallen down, hay all piles where'd they been racing around.. G chasing and T trying to get away.. she's getting spayed soon.. still need to build her up a bit

AnnaDelie
17-07-2008, 07:49 PM
Aww i love kiki and hiro.
i asked the builders if she was doing it and they said yeah but she does'nt stop when i come, also i found the water bowl over turned, and their food, and also all their bottles had fallen down, hay all piles where'd they been racing around.. G chasing and T trying to get away.. she's getting spayed soon.. still need to build her up a bit

Thanks hon :D Ghostie is especially a cutiepie! :love:
Does she start doing it more when you're away and when you come back you find out? I have to always run and pick Kiki out of the flowerbed - totally unaware that I've come back :lol:

Hopefully she chills out a bit when she's done :)