• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for tomorrow please! U/D Question re post spay eating!

CazScho

Mama Doe
Please can you send some vibes for my 2 Freecycle bunnies who are going in to be spayed tomorrow.

I'm especially hopeful that it will eventually help the beautiful Truffle who mistrusts all things human. Unfortunately this will be her third vet visit in 3 weeks and she hates being handled and gets more and more nervous no matter how many nice things I bring her :(
Once the spay is done she and Pickle will have a holiday in my spare room for a night or two and will then move into their new HH hutch and run combo and with a little more space and less hormones I hope this will reduce the chasing and humping between these 2 beauties who are otherwise so fond of each other. Also this will hopefully give them a break from vet visits for a while and we can restart the process of showing Truffle that there's no need to be scared any more.

So lots of speying/recovery vibes for my lovely hormonal ladies please!!!

Last edited:
Caroline sending lots of love and nose rubs to the two girlies for tomorrow.

Will be thinking of them both.

I know they'll be in really good hands.

Vibes for Truffle and Pickle!

Awww sending lots of vibes for tomorrowxx

I really hope she will soon see that there is nothing to be afraid of :) Poor bunnies :( glad they have you now to show them true love and care :)

Well I have my ladies safely back home, they both came through the op with no problems :D

Vet said that they had both eaten, have managed to get Pickle to eat some carrot but Truffle is very quiet still and won't eat anything I offer.

How long should I leave it before I get properly worried??

:wave: Caroline, I knew that was you at the Vets... I was the lady sat near the counter... I just had a gut feeling that was you but I thought I can't say "hello, are you Cazza off RU" without looking like a total weirdo :lol:

:wave: Caroline, I knew that was you at the Vets... I was the lady sat near the counter... I just had a gut feeling that was you but I thought I can't say "hello, are you Cazza off RU" without looking like a total weirdo :lol:

:wave::wave::wave:

Hello!!!

I did notice you but never thought you might be off RU!!

Truffle still hasn't eaten a thing so am a little bit worried!!!!!!!!!

:wave::wave::wave:

Hello!!!

I did notice you but never thought you might be off RU!!

Truffle still hasn't eaten a thing so am a little bit worried!!!!!!!!!
I don't know what to suggest as I'm sure you'll have tried all her favourites (mine can't resist strong smelling herbs however woeful they feel).

After Kiki had seen Uncle Ivan, I met Nix in reception .. it's like an RU meeting place there:lol:

Back