• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Foster baby bunny - Now with video post 24

ecudc

Warren Veteran
Meet my new foster agouti almost all lionheads

We're really quite tame and will take food from your hand if you don't mind the odd nip because we haven't worked out the difference between pellets and sausages. You can stroke us if you like but we do get bored easilly.

There are 4 of us we think, two girls and two boys. Our names are Woodhouse, Willoughby, Teigh and Lea which are all villages near where we came from. Lea's ever so cute but my new foster mum was a bit worried that I might be A SHE-MAN but she now agrees with chloe that I just have two fur balls which need to be teased out not two man bits :oops::oops::oops:. I think I'm all woman.

IMG_3653.jpg

IMG_3663.jpg

IMG_3665.jpg

IMG_3662.jpg

Last edited:
Lucy, you are a very lucky foster mummy - they are so beautiful :love::love: Me thinkies a visit from Aunty Vickie coming on :lol::lol:

Awwwwwwwww xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - so so so so so so cuttttteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee xx :love::love::love:

they had a new addition this morning......a tunnel :D:D:D Willoughby thinks it's great. The others aren't quite bold enough to go down stairs yet.

Back