• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Lovely Piggie Girlies!!!

March Hare

Warren Veteran
My girlie piggies have been enjoying the sunshine out in their run today, so I took some pics! :D

Apiggiegirlies7.jpg

Apiggiegirlies8.jpg

Apiggiegirlies.jpg

Myrtle
ApiggiegirlieMyrtle2.jpg

Truffle, Willow, & Mabel
ApiggiegirlieTruffleWillowMabel.jpg

Myrtle, Mousie, & Cookie
ApiggiegirlieMyrtleMousieCookie.jpg

Truffle
ApiggiegirlieTruffle.jpg

Willow
ApiggiegirlieWillow.jpg

I love piggies:love: I really want a herd of my own but not sure if O/H will be happy to fund more fury's :(

your blond and white pig looks like mine muffin she just had a litter!!!

aw you have the same bridge as me there all so cute!!!!! :wave:

They are so cute! Are they all housed together and if so, what in? I have just got 3 girlie piggies and would love to add another or maybe a neutered boar but not sure if I have the space.

Yes, they are all housed together! In nice weather they have half a shed, or a big hutch if I have one available......when the weather is cool, they stay at night in a big indoor cage. I am in the process of adapting the big cupboard under my stairs (11' x 3') for the piggies to have when winter comes! :p

Sounds like you have loads of space for your gang! I am awaiting delivery of a 5ft triple hutch! Not sure how many piggies it would be comfortable for though.... they do have access to a big run but only when the weather's nice.

Back