• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Quick post...

Julia123

Warren Veteran
.... as I'm at work, not been on for ages as Gabriel chewed through my laptop cable and it blew up next time I plugged it in :oops: got a new one on order from Hong Kong (cheapest) and it taking aaaaaaggggeesssss.

Last posts I put up were about my sick bunnies and the baby that died. Pleased to say Bungle is back to his old self completely and the babies are pretty much out of danger after treatment with Baytril, Bio Lapis, Recovery and Ivermectil (sp) Will put some pics up as soon as I back on track with puta at home...

No time to respond to all the posts I want to but hopefully be back soon - in the meantime, awwwwwww :love::love::love: to all the cutie bunnies !!

Hi Julia :wave:

Hope you and all the bunnies are well. Im so pleased Bungle and the babies are better :D It was lovely to see you saturday. I hope you get your cable sorted soon naughty Gabriel.

Take care

Amy xxx

Awww Julia, your poor laptop, sending vibes! ;)

So glad to hear the babes and Bungle are doing better, hope they continue to improve :)

You must come back soon, there's a little girl that wants to say hi! :wave:

2658948647_69f882a12b.jpg

oh no, i missed all this about poorly babies. :( i can't find the thread.

i'm glad the little ones are feeling better.

hope that cable comes quick! x

Back