• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Yellow Teeth

I think it is normal for some of them to have a yellow tinge to the incisors, a couple of mine have, and I have seen other rabbits that are the same. It could be diet related.

I know rats, hamsters, mice ect teeth are white, I think if their teeth are yellow is a sign for them being unhealthy. But I'm not sure about rabbits :(

I know with rats, hamsters and mice yellow teeth is perfectly normal. Not sure about rabbits though?

I know rats, hamsters, mice ect teeth are white, I think if their teeth are yellow is a sign for them being unhealthy. But I'm not sure about rabbits :(

Rats teeth are quite yellow, and in certain animals such as degus white teeth are an indication of ill health.

OMG JAson those photos of the ear wax made me feel sick! But well done for getting such good photos of it :lol::lol::lol:

All of my bunnies white white teeth but i have never looked at Donkeys as he woudl shred my hand before I got to see his teeth :lol:

my rabbits teeth are white~
probably because they dont eat their own **** or
drink their own pee.....
..... ok, im gonna stop there~
(sorry for the graphics or someone seeing this comment while eating)

Back