• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

6x4 shed set ups - U/D new 12 x 6 shed being delivered on 2nd August

BirdieBun

Wise Old Thumper
Can I see some of your sheds please? I have looked on the sticky thread and I kinda have an image in my head of what I want and that is 1 or 2 shelves/ramps etc.........could you please post pics?

Thanks so much all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Hi Birdiebun,

here's some pictures of mine during conversion/before the buns went in. I'll see if I can take some later of what it really looks like, with buns in (a mess :lol::lol::lol: for one thing!) ;)

IMG_0612.jpg

IMG_0616.jpg

IMG_0617.jpg

Still not finished - the top half needs cladding and we still need to build a permanent run onto the outside (see the little hatch door?:oops:)

I dont have a 6 x 4 shed :lol: I have some 5 x 5 playhouses and the bog dog kennel runs :lol: ;) You wanna see the inside of the houses Carys ? :lol:

Hi

This is mine as it is at the mo.

We've sectioned the shed off so that the bunnies have their space and I have space to keep food, hay, etc. When Im in there cleaning or feeding I open the gate so they have run of the full shed. The shed is 10x8 and they have approx 8x5.
DSCF1588.jpg

This little bit of shelving gives them another level and us somewhere to sit when in with them. Hoping to put some vinyl flooring in soon as well as another shelving level on other side of their section.
DSCF1584.jpg

This is their run which is attached to shed.
DSCF1621.jpg

Hope this gives you some ideas. I did same as you tho and checked out the housing pics thread.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do.

Hi

We've sectioned the shed off so that the bunnies have their space and I have space to keep food, hay, etc. When Im in there cleaning or feeding I open the gate so they have run of the full shed. The shed is 10x8 and they have approx 8x5.
DSCF1588.jpg

This little bit of shelving gives them another level and us somewhere to sit when in with them. Hoping to put some vinyl flooring in soon as well as another shelving level on other side of their section.
DSCF1584.jpg

DSCF1621.jpg

Hope this gives you some ideas. I did same as you tho and checked out the housing pics thread.

Fantastic set-up lucky buns:thumb:

Can I see some of your sheds please? I have looked on the sticky thread and I kinda have an image in my head of what I want and that is 1 or 2 shelves/ramps etc.........could you please post pics?

Thanks so much all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Is the shed for your bun or your boyfriend?

Hi

DSCF1588.jpg

DSCF1584.jpg

DSCF1621.jpg

Oh and thanks I hope it will turn out good but as i say I am pretty useless :oops::lol:

Back