• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

One out all out

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper
well not quite all, would need a much bigger garden...

The set up was...
Pig run
Baby Run
Shed door open for Treacle and Snow to play in the rest of the garden
Tess & Lily the cats out

Allout15jul08.jpg

Oh yes... and there's the parrot sat on top of the bird table (only joking)

Setup15jul08.jpg

Babies in their prison break photo

Babiesprisonbreak15jul08.jpg

Treacle chilling in the sun

Treacle15jul08.jpg

Big (Dhillon) just cos s/he is gorgeous

Dhill15jul08.jpg

Tess chilling in her X Factor pose

Tessxfactorpose.jpg

Rabswood

Gosh I didnt realise you had so many bunnies now I thought you only had 1 white bun and 2 black buns :shock:

They are all gorgeous :love:

Whooooah is it just the angle of your camera or are your piggies huge?!?! i thought they were bunnies at first :lol:

Loving the x factor cat pose :D

great set up!

And there was me looking for the blasted parrot:shock::shock::oops::oops::oops::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yes BirdieBun I now have quite a few bunnies and it's this forums fault!!!

Oscarbunny. Yes my pigs are huge, everyone says that. I don't know why I have such big piggies, must be the Yorkshire air.

animal ry my garden is a reasonable size the top part in the photos is big enough to let the buns have a bit of a run round.

Ahhhh the parrot... illusive little fella lol

Tess is a bit of a babe...

Tess1.jpg

Tess2.jpg

She's 14 years old. I've had her since she was a tiny tiny kitten rescued from the streets in Bradford.

Rabswood

Yes BirdieBun I now have quite a few bunnies and it's this forums fault!!!

Oscarbunny. Yes my pigs are huge, everyone says that. I don't know why I have such big piggies, must be the Yorkshire air.

animal ry my garden is a reasonable size the top part in the photos is big enough to let the buns have a bit of a run round.

Ahhhh the parrot... illusive little fella lol

Tess is a bit of a babe...

Tess1.jpg

Tess2.jpg

She's 14 years old. I've had her since she was a tiny tiny kitten rescued from the streets in Bradford.

Rabswood

she's so shiny and gorgeous!

my mummy's cat is 9 and looks a right scruffymonkey! :lol:

Back