• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Today is the day...i get my babies

Michelle666

Mama Doe
Ive waited for ages and today im finally going to pick up my new Giant babies. Im so excited, i dont think im going to get much work done. I spent all of last night getting there home ready, and putting all their toys in. Im getting all nervous. I do hope they like me! Will post poictures as soon as i can. Just moved home and have no internet till Monday. but i'll try and use works.!

Last edited:
I cant believe its today! I have been following your story of getting them and I cant wait to see them :p Please post pictures when you get the chance! I am sure they will love their new bunny mummy!!

AMY XX

pictures pictures pictures!
jumping-smiley-014.gif
jumping-smiley-014.gif
jumping-smiley-014.gif
jumping-smiley-014.gif

hiya, been following your threads too, you must be soooo excited, post piccies of them and their set up!! i still need to do hector but need to find the camera lead!!:oops:

No not yet, im at work at the mo, then gotta drive an hour away tonight. Going to get them at about 6pm. Im getting all jittery :D:D:D Cant sit still! I promise i will try and take some pictures tomorrow and sneak them onto my work pc if i can.

oooh i can remember when we first brought Marsha and my bridge bunny lilly home for the first time.... as babies... it was so exciting!! now i have boys who smell :lol:and i want more!!

Ive just spoken to the lady who im getting them from, and i have 3 to choose from. All different colourings... Agouti, Light steel and Opal...oh gord i hate making decisions! and now im getting really excited!

Im going at 5pm. Ive got 10mins at work, then its a mad dash for the train, and home, then in the car and drive like a lunatic to get them! I wish i could have the 3, but my bf has limited me to 2, as we already have Bearded dragons and we've just moved house!

Yay how exciting!! I know I would deffo end up taking all 3. Your OH might soften up a bit when he gets there :lol:

ok, ive got them :D:D:D:D They are absolutly gorgeous and loving their new home. I dont think they can believe how much space they have. They are very jittery, but me and my bf just sat in their home with them last night, letting them sniff us and prod around. Has anyone got any advice on taming them?

I will try to upload pics as soon as i can, but it may not be until the weekend!

Back