• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sore Hocks and Myxo

rachelsawyer

Warren Scout
Hey all

I had to take Hector to the vets last weeek for his myxo and i notice he had saw hocks. When we got there the vet would not give him his jab becuase of his poorley feet. So he has been on Baytril and Fudicerm cream for his feet. We went back last night and Hectors feet had improved so the vet was happy to give him his mxyo. I was really woprried about it becuase when Bella and Buster had theres they both went into stasis. But he just kept on munching and his fine.
Cant belive its nearly 2 weeks and i havent posted piccies of my new big man been soooo busy. I have found the camera just need to find the lead! Sorry for the time its taking i will have piccies soon, i hope! :p

glad your big boy is doing well

what does he weigh?Cant wait to see a photo:love::love:

Hi Jackie he weights 6.0kgs very heavy bunster!!
Got a real prob at the mo and a lot of other peoples buns seem to be doing it. Hes really nipping. my hands my feet my clothes my husband the cats tail!! you name it he will nip it. Not too sure why he has started doing it. :roll:

How is your little man? xx

Hello Rach :wave:

Stumpyis doing it too :cry::cry: Biting our clothes too,he is very affectionate,the nicest rabbit I have ever had,apart from that.He runs to you when you call him,he isnt scared of anything and he is so relaxed.
Maybe he is trying to be assertive and it will calm down,6kgs is a whopper,cant wait to see pics :love:

Back