• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone for an agouti???

chloaster

Warren Veteran
On monday the RSPCA dropped off 10 bunnies!! 7 of which are agoutis! :love: :love: Lucy popped round and left with 4 10/12week old buns to foster :lol: and the remaining three are still with me :D The three older girls are in for their ops on friday, the darker lionhead x also has a strange abcess type lump on her leg which the vet is going to try and move at the same time. :(

CIMG0168.jpg

CIMG0176.jpg

CIMG0165.jpg

CIMG0173.jpg

Last edited:
O my goodness! They are just like Harry (Harriet I mean :lol:)! I really need to stop looking at these buns, five is enough!

I hope they find forever homes soon - looking at them, it shouldn't be too long!

Carmen

Oh Chloe more gorgeous bunnies to look at - it's not fair, I want more!!! Need to stop at 13 tho' otherwise I'll be divorced!! :lol:

Can't see the photos because of stoopid work internet connection but all the bunnys are loverly. I will try and post baby photos when I get home. All babies are lovely.....like having a stroke (although getting them to sit still is a little difficult :D) & don't mind being picked up. Bunch of monkeys which like climbing things and then giving me a heart attack by base jumping off again.

are these from the Leics inspector Chloe?
I passed your number on and if they are.they will be related to Josie, Fleur and Kiki!

Back