• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Timothey hay

bluebunny

Wise Old Thumper
Im my order from the chin site i bought a 1kg bag,the buns and piggies love it they havent left any like they do with there usual hay,but its so expensive no way i can afford to feed it all the time

Im my order from the chin site i bought a 1kg bag,the buns and piggies love it they havent left any like they do with there usual hay,but its so expensive no way i can afford to feed it all the time

marsha and casp are the same, so they get a small handful in a willow ball wih some redi grass too x

i fill up the litter trays with a nice meadow hay and then put a couple of handfuls of the expensive stuff on the top.. lasts longer that way... they dont seem too keen on timothy at the min but go crazy for the burns green oat hay and also the wheat barley and oat hay from alpha kings :D

i fill up the litter trays with a nice meadow hay and then put a couple of handfuls of the expensive stuff on the top.. lasts longer that way... they dont seem too keen on timothy at the min but go crazy for the burns green oat hay and also the wheat barley and oat hay from alpha kings :D

:wave: Hi can you give oat hay to a bun 5 months or is fibre content not high enough,:?

:wave: Hi can you give oat hay to a bun 5 months or is fibre content not high enough,:?

i never used baby hay :oops::oops::oops: alvin has always had the different types.. werent till it was too late i heard about the stuff you give babies :lol::lol::lol:

fibre on oat wheat and barley hay packet says 32% and on the green oat hay its 29%

i never used baby hay :oops::oops::oops: alvin has always had the different types.. werent till it was too late i heard about the stuff you give babies :lol::lol::lol:

fibre on oat wheat and barley hay packet says 32% and on the green oat hay its 29%

:wave: Thankyou.x

I give Evo the Oxbow hay as his main eating hay. It's about £29 for a 4kg box. I've never had it, but does the dust free hay Timothy or the Alfalfa King timothy from Hay Experts work out any cheaper?

Back