• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Honey and Humphrey pics and hutch!

nic08

Young Bun
I finally managed to do the photos! Honey and Humphrey are 9 week mini lops and already showing great personalities. The hutch is a 5ft x 2ft double from ryedale. I decided to go for a colourful look when treating it!! They will be in their new abode tomorrow and can't wait to introduce them to it! Hope you like my buns!

DSCF1907.jpg

Honey is the sooty and Humphrey the Blue Otter.

DSCF1888.jpg

Checking out their indoor play area in the shed. It is all secure and a nice area for them to get their confidence.

DSCF1897.jpg

Honey checking me out with the camera!

DSCF1909.jpg

Humphrey chilling out.

DSCF1926-1.jpg

Ryedale 5ft x 2ft double. Had great fun choosing the colours rather than sticking with a brown treatment. They now have their very own beach hut!
The run is seperate and will be on the lawn but until they are vaccinated I am using the shed floor for there exercise. We have a lot of cats, foxes and wild rabbits in this area so I am being extra cautious.

:DWow they are soo adorable!!
Loving the hutch! Looks fab.
Looks like they are both making themselves at home
xx

Back