• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A personal Message

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
from the Butter himself!

" Hello Hoomans. I see you are all sitting on this foorum, so i thought i would come and say hello. I am feeling a bit ill at the moment, but mommy is lookign after me. As i am off sick from work due to me being poorly I have taken it upon myself to begin a blog.

I would also like to say thank you to my crew members, Bobbin-B,Cartol, and Alvin da man, (http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=138553)
you are my boys!

Fankoo hoomans for bein very nice to mommy, i fink it makes her feel better. I keep tellin her i not going anywhere but i dont fink she believes me :("

DSC_0006-6.jpg

Peanut Butter

Hi Mr. Butter!!!!! :love: :love:

It is SOOOOO nice to see you here!I hope that you are feeling all better VERY soon! All of my bunnies send hugs and bunny kisses to you!!!

X X X X X X X

peanut you are not allowed to leave your mommy and jelly ever.. so you have to get better sweetheart xxxx

hoomins, my first official blog will be up tomorrow

so be ready to read the events in the life of Mr Butter

nite smelly hoomins:wave:

can i request that all bunny bloggers stagger thier posts so i get a good read each day :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

alvin got his own email address just so he could post comments on the blogs :roll:

Wazzup Mr P! :wave: Nice to see you and great to hear you've started your own blog, now you are a true brother of the crew! :lol:

Hope you feel better soon buddy and I can't wait to get reading up on your blog words :)

Take care of yourself and your mummy,

Bobbin xxx

hewwo hoomins. I have just finished my second blog post, i did two so people like alvin could read up on my adventures. i bit mommy this morning because she was eating weatabix with stawberries, and i wanted some. was yommy!

But jelly took it and didnt share :( she stuck her head in an igloo and gobbled it and i couldnt get it!

wil get mommy to post the link to my blog later. but if someone could tell me how 2 get piccies on the side of my blog i would be grateful. i not a smart bun. i a bit stoopid.

:oops:

Sorry you not feeling well Mr Butter! Good to hear you have a blog though... what fun.. I have a blog too - I even let Floss write in it sometimes, we both have our own email addresses! I haven't updated it in a while though :oops: I've been having far too much fun out on the lovely summer grass! Now you get better soon so you can enjoy the lovely summer evenings as well.

Sir Barley Sugar!

hewwo hoomins. I have just finished my second blog post, i did two so people like alvin could read up on my adventures. i bit mommy this morning because she was eating weatabix with stawberries, and i wanted some. was yommy!

But jelly took it and didnt share :( she stuck her head in an igloo and gobbled it and i couldnt get it!

wil get mommy to post the link to my blog later. but if someone could tell me how 2 get piccies on the side of my blog i would be grateful. i not a smart bun. i a bit stoopid.

:oops:

is it a blogspot or a livejournal?

" blogspot, i copied you and bobbin. mummy says its bad to copy but i said i wanted to be like my friends"

hehe

:lol: it's alright to copy sometimes PB!

in "layout" click on "add page element" and then choose "picture" and that will be your profile pic, is that what you're after? the pic has to be in your photobucket or something similar.

then you can choose different elements to add, links to other blogs, websites you like, etc. yay!

Back