• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oooh No Big Problem!

kellyeE18

New Kit
hiya xx i am looking after a dog its my aunties dog and were looking after it for a while and we had to put my rabbits smudge and snowy into this spear room in the house and the dog has found where it is and it GOT IN THERE 3 TIMES it was so scary it almost got smudge it was my mums birthday when it happend on friday !!! scary:(

Can you not keep trhe door locked?
Or not leave the dog unsupervised?
I cant imagine how scary that must be for a rabbit.

Its not ideal is it? Poor rabbits could get GI statis or go into toxic shock.

What happens a night time when your not there to supervise?

If I sound upset its because this happened years ago to my neighbour's rabbit. The dog got in at night and killed the poor bunny. It was a totally avoidable accident and such a waste of life.

aww

aw i feel sorry for them well when i wake up i run down stairs really fast and see where the dog is just in case it did get in so............ i dunno i might tell my mum to get a lock for the door she betta let me or else i will cry until i die! xxxxxxxxxxx:(:(:(:oops:

Back