• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Love Bites!

SmokyJoe78

Mama Doe
I was picking up Lulu this morning, to put her out in her run, and look what she did to me!

IMG_0738.jpg

IMG_0741.jpg

Its a bit hard to see but basically she nipped me and now I have a lovely red bruise...... It was really sore :?
And that was through a t-shirt and hoodie :roll:

It's a good job she's a cutie:lol:

Oo - nasty..

I would put something in your mouth before you pick her up (that's what I do with Kiki) she's so distracted with munching she doesn't figit, then give her another treat when she's in the run :)

Awwww the little tinker! :lol: It's amazing how hard some buns can bite I think - I've got countless bruises & scars from where mine have bit me.

The worst bite I got was from a bun at the sanctuary where I volunteer. I made the mistake of trying to kiss his head whilst he was being held by someone else - he then decided to bite my top lip!! :shock::shock::shock: He promptly ripped quite a bit of skin off my top lip, which was hanging down & also managed to get his teeth inside my top lip - so inside of my mouth was a mess too!! :shock: OMG it hurt & it bled like you've never known - I ended up at the hospital having my lip glued back together & looking like Mike Tyson for a week!!! :lol: You can imagine the comments & funny looks I got at the hospital!! :lol: I got my own back on darling little Finbar tho', by having him neutered a few days later, which has calmed him down & we've now managed to re-home him! :lol: Thankfully it's only a very faint scar now, but my goodness the pain was awful at the time - I managed to numb it by drinking brandy through a straw!!!! :lol:

That looks sore, do you realise if anyone notices you,ve got some explaining to do..."well it was my bunny":oops: yes well thats a new one for the books:lol:

I've got various scratches all over my chest today courtesy of one of my rescue threesome...she didn't want to be picked up to go in the run...:? Quite a few people have enquired...lol

The worst bite I got was from a bun at the sanctuary where I volunteer. I made the mistake of trying to kiss his head whilst he was being held by someone else - he then decided to bite my top lip!! :shock::shock::shock: He promptly ripped quite a bit of skin off my top lip, which was hanging down & also managed to get his teeth inside my top lip - so inside of my mouth was a mess too!! :shock: OMG it hurt & it bled like you've never known - I ended up at the hospital having my lip glued back together & looking like Mike Tyson for a week!!! :lol: You can imagine the comments & funny looks I got at the hospital!! :lol: I got my own back on darling little Finbar tho', by having him neutered a few days later, which has calmed him down & we've now managed to re-home him! :lol: Thankfully it's only a very faint scar now, but my goodness the pain was awful at the time - I managed to numb it by drinking brandy through a straw!!!! :lol:

Ouchy :(

I've just about forgiven her, and it doesn't look so bad today. I had to put concealer over it yesterday when I went out for tea, just in case any one thought my other half had been giving me lovebites :lol::lol::lol:
Even though the weather's rubbish, can't really go around in a polo-neck :oops:

Ouchy :(

I've just about forgiven her, and it doesn't look so bad today. I had to put concealer over it yesterday when I went out for tea, just in case any one thought my other half had been giving me lovebites :lol::lol::lol:
Even though the weather's rubbish, can't really go around in a polo-neck :oops:

Awww glad you've forgiven her - I'm sure she didn't mean it - no matter how hard you try, you just can't be mad at them for too long, can you? :lol:

Poor thing!! I got bitten this morning too :cry:

Just to change the subject .. your thread title is a song by Def Leppard!!

Back