• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Plans are in motion!

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
we have a HUGE workshop, and my dad has started clearing it, we have fifteen years worth of junk in there. its not empty, and stage 2 is about to begin..

dad has said i can have HALF of the workshop for the bunnies, he is going to build them a wooden shed type house inside the workshop, its aabout twenty foot long, and ten foot deep, it will be about fifteen food high and have shelving for them to jump up and down on.

The end i am having is the wall at the back of the bunny garden, so dad is going to break down part of the wall, and make them en entrace to the garden, with a cat flap, then there is going to be a permanent run on the otherside off the wall so they can go in and out as they please. its expected the take up to christmas to complete as my dad has other stuff he has to do ti the workshop first, like put the heating in, and electrics.

HOW ACE????

love my dad!!

if they will be a group and peanut gets well enough to try bonding, they will be a group, if that doesnt work they will have half each!

have you said about this before or did i dream it? bunnies doing woodwork?

we want pictorial progress!!

bunny kingdom, yay! x

have you said about this before or did i dream it? bunnies doing woodwork?

we want pictorial progress!!

bunny kingdom, yay! x

yeh i posted before when my dad said he would see if he could do it, but this is the first post about in being in progress :D:D

i hope they could be a group, as then they would have loads of room, and if i have 2 split it, its not gunna be split in half its, gunna have 2 be half with a gap down the middle to get to each 'house' but would still be big...but id love it if they had all the room.

Basically my mum n dad will be able to let the buns out in their zooplus run at the weekend, but they dont have the time everyday to let them out like i do, so when im at uni i dont want the buns to suffer by being indoors 6 out of 7 days. this way, they have a nice big place to live inside the workshop, and a small (the run will only be about 6 foot) run on the outside for weekdays.

my uncle is also coming to do the electrics :D:D

AND they said they might get some cameras in there too

Back