• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm going to be a first time bunny mummy!!!

Lissa Lou

Alpha Buck
:D I am really excited about getting my first baby lionhead bunnies :love:

I hope to get them in about 4 weeks time and as I am a frist time bunny mummy any helpfull advice will be greatly appreciated :):)

:wave: hiya hun. 4 weeks is goin to feel like a lifetime:lol:.
they are such lovley little things and have the most amazin personalities.

are they gonna be outdoor buns or house buns?.
x

Best of luck with your new bunnies :D:D:D:D:D

Have you met them or decided on any names yet?

ETA Reading back I guess they are a bit young to have been met yet!!

aww i have four lionhead cross breds. One girl is evil :lol: but the other three are lovely.

Congrats btw. I'm not sure what good advice to give, i read alot of books before getting buns, and my nan let me look after her bun gavin.. that helped me prepared for getting my mine.

They already have names, Snoopy and Peanut:love:

As they lost their mummy young they will be indoor buns this year, I may try the outside next year, in the spring??:?:

It will be a long 4 weeks but worth it :)

Last edited:
How exciting :D:D

I have one lionhead and she is very nervous but I think she was a bit neglected before I got her so we're still learning about each other a bit :)

I hope because They have been hand reared and they are young they might become cuddly bunnies??:D

My sister in law has a bunny called Pancakes who loves to be cuddled:p

I hope because They have been hand reared and they are young they might become cuddly bunnies??:D

My sister in law has a bunny called Pancakes who loves to be cuddled:p

hi:wave:,i have 3 handreared lionhead x's . they are 1 yr old now. the two boys are cuddle buns but the girl is a stroppy little madam.:lol:but i love them all and their personalitys too.

Back