• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rehoming Jessica

isla

Mama Doe
As much as I don't want to, I don't seem to have any other choice then to let Jessica go to another home. I can't afford all 3 and she'll get a better home then the other 2 because of how much she loves people.
Hopefully a friend of mine will take her on, but that is looking unlikely.

I don't know if I should sent her off to a rescue or try to rehome her myself?

If you post up her details ( age/breed/colour/temperament/vaccination status/ neutered or not ) and a piccie then PM SOAD who may be able to put Jessica on the Rabbits in Need Section.

Janex

Good plan.

She is 2-3 years old.
A small dutch, with a mis-marked ear, she is black and white.
She is the friendliest rabbit I have ever met, she loves people and will follow you around the house, she also comes when she is called (although answers to 'pig' not Jessica).
She has just had her first ever mxyi jab, as she is finally well enough (she was very neglected when I got her).
And she is spayed.

I also don't think it would be a good idea to put her with other rabbits (or let her get too close to cats) as she can be agressive with them. Hopefully she will be bonded one day.

ja.jpg

bun2.jpg

She is, and shes sooooo friendly its unreal. With the start she had in life, you'd expect her to hate people, but she just constantly want to sit on your lap, and be stroked.

Well PM SOAD and ask her if she can put Jessica's details on RIN.

Janex :)

Back