• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rescue hares U/D babys born 4.11pm

Raven Rexs

Mama Doe
Hopefully, the breeder doesnt want them any more shes had them for about 2 weeks so much for that

Last edited:
they were bred by another breeder she bought them of them 2 weeks ago now cant cope with them also just been told its 2 does 1 buck and 1 doe is mated up aswell.

well got them now thier is 2 does, 1 buck. the 2 does are under weight alittle, but the buck is severly under i would say hes on the point of starving. :cry: lady said she had to get rid because of the RSPCA having been round told her if she didnt cut bak they would take her to court.
i didnt go in the premersis my friend did all she said was horror she also got some rabbits out of there.

poor things...got a feeling ages back you said were relativly near me if you wanted a lift to vets with them/anything and i could help give me a pm...hope all goes well with these well done on saving them hope they get better soonx

these are indiffenitly staying with me, i dont think the doe is pregnant i would think that theyve been reabsorbed because of her being under weight.

well this is the buck hes the worst out of them.
moonshinestudhares008.jpg

moonshinestudhares009.jpg

moonshinestudhares014.jpg

moonshinestudhares013.jpg

moonshinestudhares016.jpg

I love the buck and if it helps and if you like I would give him a home if you are pushed for space, once he's well enough to travel. He'd have a huge secure garden to play in, a shed to sleep in, a bunny savvy vet nearby and lots of neutered bunny friends to cheer him up. You've done really well to get them out safely - what was that woman thinking of? :evil:

Last edited:
Back