• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does Your Rabbit Do This!??

davemulheran

Warren Scout
Hi all

I usually lie on the ground so I am on Ralphs level and he will come bounding over to investigate.

Recently he has been nibbling my knuckles on my hand! actual nips and bites. Not maliciously, its like he is eating something but there is nothing there, they are clean hands!

I just put my hand slowly towards him and he has a nibble and a lick! sometimes he will go a bit too far and ill have to give him an "oi"

its quite funny!

anyone else get this? is it a grooming thing he's doing or soemthing else!?

Yep, sounds like he's grooming you :D If you watch one bunny groom another they often nibble a little bit, aswell as licking. He obviously really likes you :D

Awww thats sweet. Yes sounds like grooming, although when the benjamin was a house bun i would be lying on the floor or sat on the floor and he would run up to me and nip my back. It would hurt, he was naughty. Not sure if that is considered grooming though :lol:.

Any pics of this little man?

gumpy chews my nails but does that licking and nibbling on my hairline. i think thats whats causing my spots lately but i love that he grooms me lol

Back