• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just Chilling

drpengie

Wise Old Thumper
I took these of Moo on Sunday over a space of about 10 mins. She looked so contented!!

Her belly is still blue & bald from the spay last week and her ear is bald too. Bless her :love:

Moo056.jpg

Moo057.jpg

Moo058.jpg

Moo059.jpg

It's lovely to see her looking so relaxed, especially so soon after the op.:love:

I'm looking forward to the pictures of Moo and Liquorice chilling together when the time comes:love:

Aw, lovely - I love it when they lay flat out with their chins on the floor and their back legs out - like they're deep in thought :lol:

It's lovely to see her looking so relaxed, especially so soon after the op.:love:

I'm looking forward to the pictures of Moo and Liquorice chilling together when the time comes:love:

Yes I am looking forward to that day too!!! I'll get my kitchen back and will only have 2 hutches to clean out instead of 3!!! :lol: :lol:

:love: Obviously not feeling any side effects whatsoever after the op... she's gorgeous and there's no better sight than a chilled bun :love: .

:love::love::love: i love watching bunnehs get comfy! they really like to try out different positions before settling properly, don't they?! :love::love::love:

he she spotted the camera in the second pic?! "oh, camera, must breathe in!" :lol: :love::love:

:love::love::love: i love watching bunnehs get comfy! they really like to try out different positions before settling properly, don't they?! :love::love::love:

he she spotted the camera in the second pic?! "oh, camera, must breathe in!" :lol: :love::love:

:lol: :lol: :lol: She's saying does my bum look big in this position?!

Back