• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mousies (loads of pics)

Varenne
100_9719.jpg

Pettie
101_0137.jpg

Iena
100_9767.jpg

Marcelle
101_0113.jpg

Lorette
100_9806.jpg

Alma
100_9642.jpg

Tweek
100_9741.jpg

And Elysse, Tweek and Almas little head
100_9791.jpg

These girls= :love::love:

:love: :love: :love: They are gorgeous. Their coats so shiny!!! I remember when our male looked like that. Bless them how old? My poor mouse is looking really old now. :( He must be at least 2 but we are unsure how old he was when we got him. They are such sweet animals.

Thanx everyone:) Theyve really helped us through some tough times just by being there and being themselves:love:

Pettie and Marcelle are rescues so im not exactly sure how old but i think about a year

The others are all sisters and are about 3 months old now:)

I love the shiny coats too:love: Hoping to get some satin mice one day

Lotsofmoggies, what kind of mousy do you have? Want pictures! Hehe i love nosing at micey pics:) Bless him

OOh they are really cute! Forgive my ignorance, but are they nocturnal? I know nothing about small animals (rats, mice, hamsters etc) but would quite like to own some in the future, I've heard mice are friendly too? X

OOh they are really cute! Forgive my ignorance, but are they nocturnal? I know nothing about small animals (rats, mice, hamsters etc) but would quite like to own some in the future, I've heard mice are friendly too? X

I don't know their actual classification but when I had mice they would sort of sleep in bits and be awake in bits. Not dead sleepy during the day like a hamster but will be awake if something is going on.

Here's a couple of my previous mousies. Actually, these two girls were Chris'
Meeses.jpg

Evelyn and Misty.

arnie.jpg

Arnie the mousenator. He was the best mousey ever.

I don't know their actual classification but when I had mice they would sort of sleep in bits and be awake in bits. Not dead sleepy during the day like a hamster but will be awake if something is going on.

Here's a couple of my previous mousies. Actually, these two girls were Chris'
Meeses.jpg

Evelyn and Misty.

arnie.jpg

Arnie the mousenator. He was the best mousey ever.

Really lovely looking mousies, Arnie is :love:

Back