• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Leggy

Bino Wabbit

Alpha Buck
My little bun Leggy is getting neutered tomorow, my poor boy!
I haven't told him yet though!:lol::lol: He probably wont be too happy with me because i work there & i will be with him during op. He probably wont talk to me for a few days:cry:

aww bless him, hope everything goes well. thats brill u bein there! i left shaun in floods of tears when it was his ''time''. wanted to back in to see the whole thing (my o/h told me there was no way of that happenin) and managed to calm me down. not before id met jason (my vet) in the op room cryin my eyes out, i only managed a teary wave to him:oops:.
x

Awwwww bless you Leggy - don't worry it's not as bad as it seems! Sending you loads of vibes for tomorrow x

Aww bless 'im :) I hope it all goes well and he recovers quickly :wave:

My boy hasn't shown any boy agression yet or spraying (thank god) but will be getting him done in a couple months

Aw hehe,glad it went well though. It's almost been a year since Boris was neutered,I still remember that horrible feeling of leaving him there alone.. I cried pretty much all morning :roll::oops:

Back