• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thank You Holidayhutch

Becca

Wise Old Thumper
Would just like to say Thank You to you and Steve for looking after Smokey,Fudge and Angel whilst i was away.They were so well looked after i don,t think they wanted to come home:lol::lol:

You're more than welcome, they were a pleasure to have here and I am particularly in love with Angel:love: Thought you might like to see these....

Fudge enjoying the sun
HHFudge1.jpg

Smokey ... well just being Smokey:love:
HHSmokey.jpg

And last but not least the adorable Angel
HHAngel2.jpg

HHAngel3.jpg

Awwww fab pics thank you:D:D
Angel is such a sweetie will have to get her a friend soon as i think she is quite lonely:cry:

Yeah bless her, she definitely needs some male loving to cuddle up to - most nights she just sat at the front of her hutch watching me indoors watching her, or laid in the hay box. Confession time - we bought her in a couple of times and let her have a binky round the lounge with us so she had some company. :love:

Yeah bless her, she definitely needs some male loving to cuddle up to - most nights she just sat at the front of her hutch watching me indoors watching her, or laid in the hay box. Confession time - we bought her in a couple of times and let her have a binky round the lounge with us so she had some company. :love:
Awwww bless:love::love:

Angel:love:

Well at least your buns returned in a better state than I'm returning my boarders. We've had an eye injury, a bite & some missing clumps of fur:oops:

Back