• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing.....

wiggie

Alpha Buck
Honey and Audrey the newly bonded couple:D
rabbits001.jpg

rabbits002.jpg

rabbits003.jpg

And not to forget TJ...
rabbits004.jpg

They are doing fine, a bit of humping and chasing but not serious, hence the small run at the moment. Is lovely to see them together:D.
AND I now know how to upload pictures:D
x

Last edited:
They are all beautiful bunnies and I am so glad that Honey and Audrey were happy to be bonded. They look great together don't they!

I have to say though, TJ me love TJ's colouration!:love::love: How amazing does he look.

Yes Audrey is gourgeous:love::love::love: and a personality to match! But then they are all sweeties, I feel very lucky:D (although I may be biased:lol:)
x

They are all GORGEOUS buns!!!!! :D

But be warned.......TJ has just leapt RIGHT to the top of my bunny-napping list!!!!! :love: :love:

I love them all but i guess I'm especially attached to TJ. He's my beautiful bunny boy:love::love: He likes his attention and gets all stroppy if he doesn't get it:lol:. And that Gorgeous coat needs loads of grooming as it moults more than the other two put together & all year round:lol::lol::lol: worth it though:D
x

Back