• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Natura House with zooplus run

I don't have a house, I just have two runs that I have put together to make one long run. I think I would put the house inside the run, too. Mine would probably love to sit on top of it, even if there isn't much space. Not sure how tall the houses are.

well thats the other thing, i would have thoght they would like to jump up on and laze on it.

hmmmm

i really want a nice little shelter for under £20... dont think im gunna find one though.

My house is inside the run but only because I don't have space to fit it on the side. Saying that they do like to jump on it and have dug a bit underneth it to make a comfy sleeping place :D

well thats the other thing, i would have thoght they would like to jump up on and laze on it.

hmmmm

i really want a nice little shelter for under £20... dont think im gunna find one though.

I have a shelter that comes free with almost all my Hay Experts deliveries:

IMG_2681.jpg

:lol:

I have a shelter that comes free with almost all my Hay Experts deliveries:

IMG_2681.jpg

:lol:

well i got a nice cardboard box from Pampered Piggies with my order... but jelly jumps on them and they go flat :roll: and she knews them and destrosy them within half an hour lol

well i got a nice cardboard box from Pampered Piggies with my order... but jelly jumps on them and they go flat :roll: and she knews them and destrosy them within half an hour lol

Naughty girl!!!! Mine has lasted for a few months now. They can't jump on top, it is too high. I only have to keep it out of the rain.

We have one of those Natura/Trixie houses and it's FAB ... one of the best things I've ever bought for then buns :) But no, we don't use the little door on the side of the Zooplus run, we just put the cabin inside.

Two of my bunnies have one of the wooden houses inside their run. They use it all the time - eat the legs, sit on the roof, try to squeeze under it....

Sit in it to shelter - no way :lol::lol::lol:

I have it on the outside of my run, I would put some kind of catches on it to attach it properly if I was going to leave the buns unsupervised in it though.

They are great little houses (my lops have one in their permanent run and yep - they sit on it) although they do stink of woodstain for ages after they arrive.

mine have totally chewed through one of the back legs...i have had to resort to propping it up on a brick! :roll:

I have a couple and got them in the sale for around £19 with free postage too :D They are very cute and quite sturdy.

Back