• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

advice needed asap

getlaced

Alpha Buck
as you may have read, bridgit went to the bridge a little earlier, i dont realy know how to word this........im not sure what to do with her body, i cant bury her as i have a completely paved patio. please dont think im stupid

Awwwww wrap her up in a towel and pop her into a Pet carrier if you have one. Then give your Vets a call in the morning and I am sure they will arrange a cremation for you. There is usually the option of an individual cremation and you can request her ashes be returned to you. They are returned in a little casket with a brass plaque baring Buns name etc.

So sorry for your loss :cry:

Janex

Do you know anyone with a nice wee spot in their garden?? All my little ones have gone down my Dads garden under the apple tree. Such a nice quiet spot. If you dont I would ring the vets see what they can do for you x

were going to try and bury her, were trying to find one where there will be deep enough soil and no danger of anything digging up the garden

I buried my last lil bun at the New Forest, she loved leaves so we buried beneath some and next to a river :cry:

in reply to the burying your bun in the new forest, that was a lovely thing to do, i wanted to do something like that but im worried that its not allowed, i dont know how things like this work, anyone able to shed any light???

i would creamate or bury but i have a lot of earth so i cna but creamation does cost money :(

so sorry about your bunny :(

im not botherd about costs, but i would prefer to try any find a spot to bury her, cant wait too long 4 obvious reasons, we thought about my bf's parents garden so have left a message for them 2 giv us a ring, theres a nice place in the hills a little way from us i thought of but im not sure if it would be allowed, no1 realy goes there though so its not like she would be dug up.........anyone know the laws on this? thanx for all the comments and advice

im not botherd about costs, but i would prefer to try any find a spot to bury her, cant wait too long 4 obvious reasons, we thought about my bf's parents garden so have left a message for them 2 giv us a ring, theres a nice place in the hills a little way from us i thought of but im not sure if it would be allowed, no1 realy goes there though so its not like she would be dug up.........anyone know the laws on this? thanx for all the comments and advice

Not sure about the laws, I just did it - it was my boyfriends idea and I really wanted to do it.

I know I shouldn't say this but - if it's quiet enough there and you don't think you'll get caught you should be ok. I'd still bury her where I wanted to cos it felt right x (btw, we did get "tracked down" by a loud barking dog when I buried her, but my bf said he was "protecting her") bless :cry:

so sorry for your loss

my mom has too many animals in her garden now, im sure theres a law somwhere on the amount you can bury, she put bluebells and daffs so she knew where each grave was, she has been rewarded well every year with there blooms

i much prefere to bury pets, unless they have died of a disease then i choose cremation as i dont want whatever illness going back into the ground

i love the new forest what a loverly place to rest

we have buried her in a lovely spot under a blackberry bush, thankyou to everyone 4 advice and lovely comments, has helped alot

lol we took our dog with us, i thought he would kick up a fuss at my oh digging away but he just lay down beside me lol..........im glad she was buried on a nice place and not cremated, i feel better now if that makes sence?

lol we took our dog with us, i thought he would kick up a fuss at my oh digging away but he just lay down beside me lol..........im glad she was buried on a nice place and not cremated, i feel better now if that makes sence?

You did it just now? Bet you feel better.

I know exactly what you mean/how you feel. I felt like Mitsy was happier being in the wilderness where she liked leaves and could binky, but that's what I kept playing in my head once she was buried.

Binky free lil Bridgit x x

Back