• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Gulliver!

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
My dads new fishy! We have lots of Koi's in our pond and as it was my dads birthday a month ago (he couldnt find the fish he wanted) i got him Gulliver today! he really wanted a yellow and white koi but he was £60 lol.

anyway heres little gullver

gulliver001.jpg

gulliver007.jpg

my dads pond (im sure somebody wanted pondphotos)

gulliver003.jpg

gulliver004.jpg

this is a waterfall my dad made!
gulliver005.jpg

That's nice did he get that for his birthday?

yeh. hes got i think about sixteen koi, a sturgeon and come blue orfs, and of course a couple of goldfish (i had 2 fishes in a tank 5 years ago when he did the pond so we popped them int he pond and they seem tohave multiplied to about ten lol)

hes got...a black and white dappley one, 2 black and whites with orange blobs on (sharky and george i named them) a silver, an orange and black, red and white etc

he loves little gulliver lol

its his pride and joy, he loves it, it normally loosk nicer as its has flowers by it too, but he likes it to look natural, rather than just bricks around it for example.

my mum still hasnt noticed gulliver lol

here are some of our other kois, these pics were taken august 07 though

picture009-1.jpg

picture020-1.jpg

picture026-3.jpg

picture045-1.jpg

picture055.jpg

my dad says when hes back at work (been off 4 weeks cus theres no work about, hes a bricklayer) hes gunna go back and get the yellow and white fish he wants lol (if its still there)

ETA- they all look so tiny! that silver ones a beast now!

Back