• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our 1st Bun Poppy

sw33ty

Warren Scout
I thought I would share with you all some photo's of our 1st bun Poppy:wave:She is a rescue bun about 8-9 months old. Poppy & her mother were both sharing a G/pig hutch which was far to small for them & I had never seen a hutch is such a bad state:shock::( We found the mother a good home as she was'nt keen on our dogs where Poppy is'nt bothered one bit.
I think Poppy is a pure Dutch but if anyone can see a cross in her could you please tell me:D My wife would like to have a litter from Poppy & poss keep one:roll:
Anyway heres the link:D
http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/me.sw33ty/Pets

Thank you for your kind words:D TBH by the things she does she is very much like a dog & when we get her out so she can have a good run around the garden she's always upto mischief:roll:

She is very beautiful, and definately Dutch.....and it sounds like she has the trademark Dutch character, too!!! :lol: :lol:

She's a beautiful Dutch girlie :love: But PLEASE don't breed from her - rescues all over the country are stretched to their limits :( Why not have her spayed (to protect her from uterine cancer) and then adopt a neutered boy bun from a rescue as a companion for her.

She's a beautiful Dutch girlie :love: But PLEASE don't breed from her - rescues all over the country are stretched to their limits :( Why not have her spayed (to protect her from uterine cancer) and then adopt a neutered boy bun from a rescue as a companion for her.

Yes I understand what your saying as we rescued Poppy:D TBH I would only consider it if I had 100% good homes for the babies. We did this with our dog when she had a litter & everyone was told if for what ever reason they couldn't cope to return the pup back to us:roll:from the 2 litters she had we did get 1 of the dogs back after about 3-4 years because of where they had moved to. We retrained him & one of our friends fell in love with him so he was rehomed & is a very happy dog:D

Back