• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

where can i buy a rabbit carrier?

Beatrix Potter

Mama Doe
I need to buy a rabbit carrier for my 2 rabbits...I need one that is quite tall (bit like a mary poppins bag :lol:) as Squirrel has jumped off the vets table before :shock: and Spudsey is my little wild bunny who also could jump :shock:

I used to put spuds in a cardboard carrier that I got from the vets which was ok but now she is bonded with squirrel :D I need something for both of them...

can anyone recommend something please?

Is it just me, but I don't think I understand what it is that you're after and what's wrong with a 'normal' pet carrier :oops:

Is it just me, but I don't think I understand what it is that you're after and what's wrong with a 'normal' pet carrier :oops:

:wave:I've got two bunnies, one is a very nervous bun who has jumped from the vets table before :shock:and the other is a lickle wild bunny who I've had since she was a couple of days old but shes quite difficult to pick up plus she really does jump! A normal carrier which opens up with a door is no good as both bunnies will just hide in the corner and would need dragging out and they're not v high when you take the tops of them off I'd have 2 bunnies hopping out!

:lol::lol::lol: hope this explains things better as think people think i am being very very fussy!

Are you looking for something that you can leave them in whilst they're on the vets table? Just take off/open the top?

No I'm happy getting them out for the vet but just need something that they can't just jump out from, and the normal carriers give them too much space to corner themselves

Back