• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Porridge Time!

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Hector and Hamish really enjoy their porridge :lol::lol:

They had a vet check on Friday and Hector is booked in for a dental on Wednesday. Jen (vet) she had never seen teeth like it. Hector has nearly all his top teeth missing, whereas Hamish has a lot of bottom teeth missing. Hectors bottom teeth need burring right back as they have grown up to the roof of his mouth as they have nothing to rub against. His eyes are also a lot better with daily bathing and different eye drops. Hamish will also be having a dental in a couple of weeks.

The porridge must be giving them the extra energy they need as they have both been binkying around the garden over the weekend:D:D It was fantastic to see and makes it all worth while.

HPIM1114.jpg

HPIM1115.jpg

HPIM1116.jpg

HPIM1117.jpg

HPIM1118.jpg

Awwwwwww Liz you are doing a fantastic job with Hector and Hamish !!
I am so glad that they are with you and its obvious how much better they are now feeling.

Janex :D

Awwwwwww Liz you are doing a fantastic job with Hector and Hamish !!
I am so glad that they are with you and its obvious how much better they are now feeling.

Janex :D

Thanks Jane. Hectors eyes don't look good in the photos as i had just washed them, but today they are not even red just a tiny bit crusty in the mornings. Hopefully he will be having his tear ducts flushed wednesday too, it just depends how well his eyes are doing as they were so puffy on Friday Jen couldn't even find the opening to his ducts :(

Awwwww well done Liz, they look so much better already, you are doing a fantastic job with them both, beautiful bunnies:love::love::love::love:

Awwwww well done Liz, they look so much better already, you are doing a fantastic job with them both, beautiful bunnies:love::love::love::love:

I think Hector looks awful in the pics he is just covered in porridge, then it dries on his face and he looks like he has a really snotty cold :lol::lol::lol:

I think Hector's eyes do look better than in the first photo you posted of him.
Its so good to see him responding well to the correct treatment and of course to all his 'Porridge Therapy'.....:lol:

Janex

Jane ..... Say What You Really Mean Your So Glad That Liz Adopted Grinch And Max From Me .............because In Your Eyes I Wasnt Taking Care Of Them Properly

Jane ..... Say What You Really Mean Your So Glad That Liz Adopted Grinch And Max From Me .............because In Your Eyes I Wasnt Taking Care Of Them Properly

Please don't start an arguement. I just thought the pictures were a bit of fun as they look such a mess covered in porridge. :) They are both eating well and enjoying time binkying in the garden which is something we should all be happy about.

:shock:

I dont think anything of the sort. I am just so happy that the boys are doing well :D:D

Think you have got entirely the wrong end of the stick and reading things into posts that are not there.

Hector's Porridgey ears are so cute dont you think :love:

Janex

Back