• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Carlton Jamal says....

Lauralou

Warren Veteran
"sometimes i feels i is being watched"

DSCF2364.jpg

DSCF2365.jpg

:shock: :lol:

I can't believe how relaxed he is around the cat, it's brilliant.

I wonder if it's because his hoomins told him a little porky and said it was bunney with a long tail and long legs ....:lol::lol:

(I'm feeling a little guilty because I have a 'room without a ceiling' and my bunnies don't go there often enough *makes mental note to take them out more*)

:shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So funny, especially because they are both black! Look at his face in the second one :shock: :lol:

Did you take him somewhere nice? Or do you have gardens to your apartment? :)

:shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So funny, especially because they are both black! Look at his face in the second one :shock: :lol:

Did you take him somewhere nice? Or do you have gardens to your apartment? :)

it's my mummy's garden, we went on an adventure to Brafield! :shock: you mean you havn't red his blog to know where he went?! i'm telling Carlton! :lol:

Carlton says he's going to ask Bobbin and Roo to pee on the sofa as your punishment! :lol:

Haha! He can try all he likes but they are being kept in their cage for Roo's recovery... knowing my luck they will keep it all in until such time they can access the sofa!! :shock: :lol:

Haha! He can try all he likes but they are being kept in their cage for Roo's recovery... knowing my luck they will keep it all in until such time they can access the sofa!! :shock: :lol:

i bet they do! little weapons of mass pee-struction! :lol::lol:

bless....he does look a littler nervous in a "i'm pretending to be relaxed but actually I'm about to do a little widdle" sort of way..mine would all be going bonkers.

I take it he knows that cat :lol:
otherwise he's slightly toooooo chilled - has he been partaking of something Jamaican? :shock::lol:

Back