• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spit met Carlton today...

Lauralou

Warren Veteran
.... his eyes were like saucers! and he puffed up his fur. :shock:

you can watch it here. you see it better if you choose "watch in high quality".

my mums cat is a right mardy old man and pretend the big i am ..... carlton went to say hello and he ran away! :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Carlton with grass under his paws, bet he enjoyed his little scamper outdoors. He sorted that cat out good and proper ;)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Carlton with grass under his paws, bet he enjoyed his little scamper outdoors. He sorted that cat out good and proper ;)

he love love loved it! there's other videos that should have finished uploading, he's got alot to write in his blog later, i'm just editting the photos! :wave:

LMAO that is brilliant, though I am still laughing watching some of his other videos, especially the one of him making a mess and doing the ironing:lol::lol::lol:

SCAREDY CAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

But alas.....my all-time favourite Carlton video is still 'Carlton Jamal Enjoys A Grape'!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Back